Action Item: STANDards!



Join us in showing the world there is better use of Photoshop® than telling bullies it is okay to target fat kids.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you want to take a STAND and add your picture to the growing number of people who are showing off their STANDards, then send your photo, a brief statement of what you "stand for" (or against) and any photo credits or limits to publication to marilyn@fatso.com (A wonderful team of volunteers are helping her get these photos processed as quickly as possible!)



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5 comments:

Elusis said...

Pattie is there a way we can embed this slideshow elsewhere to share with others, with a link back to your site?

Pattie said...

I'm not sure if this will work for someone who is not the owner of photo album. Try this and then let me know and I will post it where others will see:

Elusis said...

Nothing there after the final colon, Pattie. See if there is a "share" or "get source code" option?

Pattie said...

Well that's not fun -- basically because you can use html in the comment, I cannot cut and paste code here -- it tried to put the slide show in the comments and failed, thus the blank. Let me think on this and do some research this week and I will see if there is a solution.

Pattie said...

Oh and the only "share" or "get code source" I see are in my picasa folder. One solution might be to share administration of the album in some way. Again, I will look for solution. No time right now, but it is on my list for this week.