Action Item: Facebook Status

Please post one of the following messages, or something similar, on January 1 to explain your new profile picture. Consider reposting the message throughout the month of January so that it continues to capture attention.
  • I'm starting a New Year's Revolution. I've changed my profile pic to an image that inspires me to love my body and seek out Health at Every Size®, and I'm participating in the New Year's ReVolutions. Visit HAES® Inspirations for ideas. New Year's Resolutions are so often about body hate and not being good enough just as we are. Join me and spread body love, acceptance, and liberation! Change your profile pic to an image of something that makes you feel good in your own skin, and repost this message to encourage others to do the same.
  • I'm part of a New Year's Revolution. I've changed my profile pic to an image that inspires me to love my body and seek out Health at Every Size®. Change your profile pic to an image of something that makes you feel good in your own skin, and re-post this message to encourage others to do the same. For extra credit, take action to reinforce body love TODAY. Visit HAES® Inspirations for ideas to get you started!
  • We're creating a New Year's Revolution! My profile pic is an image that reminds me to love my body and screen out negative messages this month that tell me otherwise. Let's not let the diet industry tell us how we feel about our bodies, our beauty, and our worth. Instead of New Year's Resolutions this year, what is your New Year's REVOLUTION? Join the New Year's Revolution and visit HAES® Inspiration!

No comments: